Here's one for you, Judy

Since marc and I opened the door and these are some of my favorite jokes, here's another one: The judge had just awarded a divorce to Lena who had charged Ole with non-support. The judge said to Ole: "I have decided to give your wife $400 a month for support." "Vell, dat's fine, judge." said Ole. "And vunce in a vhile I'll try to chip in a few bucks myself."

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Lena was trying to get Ole to tell what it was about her that attracted him so much.

She asked "Is it my eyes?"

"No, Lena, it is not your eyes," says Ole.

"OK" she says, "Is it my hair?"

Ole replies, "No, Lena, it is not your hair."

"Well then Ole, is it my full figure?"

"No Lena, it is not your figure."

"Oh Ole, I give up!" said Lena.

"That's it!" said Ole.

• Ole and Lena decided to take their Cessna up one day and enjoy the scenary. They were so enrapt with the view that they forgot about checking their fuel. Lena leans over and tells Ole, "Ole, I think you better find place to land, where running low on fuel." Ole says, "Lena, see if you can find an airstrip out your side, I'll look out mine." Pretty soon Lena says, "Ole, there's one over there!!!" Ole, banks the plane to have a look and, sure enough, it's there, but Ole says, "Boy, Lena it's awfully short, but that's all we have right now. We'll have to go for it."

Ole brings the plane down and as soon as they touch the runway, Ole slams on the breaks, but alas they go off the other end of the runway and into the trees. Ole says,"I knew the runway was too short". Lena says, "Yeah Ole, but talk about wide!!!"
  • What a great way to start a Monday! Thanks for the laughs! Kind of wish I was up in MN this weekend was 98 freakin! degrees! here...