Priceless

I know there's a million of these going around. Here's mine:

A man woke up at home with a huge hangover. He forced himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins and a glass of water on the side table. He sat down and saw his clothing in front of him, clean and pressed.

He looked around the room and saw that it was in perfect order, spotless and clean. So was the rest of the house.

He took the aspirins and noticed a note on the table, which read: "Honey, breakfast is on the stove. I left early to go shopping. Love you."

So he went to the kitchen and, sure enough, there was a hot breakfast and the morning newspaper. His son was also at the table, eating.

The man asked the son, "What happened last night?"

His son replied, "Well, you came home after 3 a.m., drunk and delirious. You broke some furniture, puked in the hallway, and gave yourself a black eye when you stumbled into the door."

Confused, the man asked, "So, why is everything in order and so clean, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me?"

His son replied, "Oh that! Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you said, 'Lady, leave me alone, I'm married!'"

A self-induced hangover - $100.00
Broken furniture - $200.00
Breakfast - $10.00
Saying the right thing - Priceless!

Got another?

Comments