Fantasia!!

Congatulations to Fantasia the new American Idol!!!

As I've said all along in this show...one of the best parts is the grace and dignity of the participants...

Diana and Fantasia gave great performances last night...and it was a good show...and it was good to see George on stage again!

I think both will have boundless opportunities in the music industry, it will be fun to watch them grow.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I am so unhip. I looked at the title of this post and thought it was going to be about the Mickey Mouse movie. #-o
  • I agree, but I knew what the post was going to be about because I have seen NOTHING over the past 20 hours that WASN'T about Fantasia and American Idol.

Good thing I don't necessarily care about what's happening in the world right now, because I wouldn't be able to find any news that's not about American Idol. x;-)
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 06-01-04 AT 04:25PM (CST)[/font][br][br]There's a new show out, I think it's called "The WB Superstar Show" or something along those lines. Anyway, it's a trick being played on a group of contestants who really believe they are fantastic performers but are truly, deeply and proundly untalented. There are three judges and it's run just like American Idol, only with an obviously cheap set and no glitz. Last night's show was great - this girl from Mexico wailed and screeched her way through "Wind Beneath My Wings", and then this stick-skinny guy did the Tom Cruise "Old Time Rock-n-Roll" bit. I laughed and laughed! There's this tall black guy who planned to sing "Endless Love", but I couldn't take any more and changed channels. You all should watch for this - it's hilarious!
  • Are you positive you wern't watching MTV?