What's Up With Philly????

What is going on with the sports teams in Philly?? I am so use to being the LOOOOSERS, I don't know how to act. We have....

The Phillies in 1st place...could that be possible..must be the new stadium.

The Flyers forcing a game 7 in OT...could the Stanley Cup come home to Philly this year?? Saturday will tell the tale.

And last but not least...not a team...but a horse.

Smarty Jones...Philly's answer to Seabiscuit. Could the little horse that has overdrive bring home the Triple Crown to Philly as well. Who knew that a horse from Bucks County Pennsylvania could even win a race by 11 1/2 lengths! I'm bettin on this one...I say on 6/5 Philly will be the proud home of a Triple Crown winner.

GO SMARTY GO!!!

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • You're about to hyperventilate. Go to a gas station and purchase a map of the Southeast and some travel brochures that describe God's Country down here in the South. You know that's where you want to be.
  • Well...

I think I have to rethink this Smarty bet...

The Flyers let me down in a big way (almost the same feeling as the Eagles gave me)...just goes to show that Philly teams live up to being LOOOOOSERS. I don't have it in me to see if the Phillies are still in 1st place.

Don D...you have come to know me tooooo well. You are absolutely right, I need to venture to the south. I'm revampin the resume and sendin it out. I would love to work for a NASCAR team, maybe I should head to the Charlotte area?? I can be a good ole southern girl. I'd live well on grits, biscuits and gravy and racin.

I'm hyperventilating because the air here is so bad, I can't catch my breath. I need good country air with a slight trace of exhaust and a whole lot of burning rubber. Do you think Richard Petty, Rusty Wallace, Joe Gibbs or DEI are interested in a lowly northern, hr person??

Don, do you need a helper?? I hear Jackson is the place to live. If I move...will you help me build a bottle tree? And school me in the fine art of turkey fryin??