The Last Blonde Joke

Three women go down to Mexico for vacation and get very drunk the first night there. They wake up in jail, only to find they'll be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair and is asked if she has any last words. She says, "I am from Grace University, and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent." They throw the switch and nothing happens. The Mexican Police all immediately prostrate themselves, beg for her forgiveness, and releast her.

The second woman, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words. "I am from the Creighton School of Law and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent." They throw the switch, and again, nothing happens. The Police all immediately prostrate themselves, beg for forgiveness and release the woman.

The last one, a (drumroll) blonde, is strapped in and says, "Well, I'm from New York and a graduate of Arizona State, with a degree in electrical engineering. I'll tell you right now, you ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug the chair in!"

Comments