USING BOUNCE. . .

This was sent by a colleague, who insists that these things work--ALL THE TIME!

USES FOR "BOUNCE" . . .

My mail carrier told me the US Postal service sent out a message to all letter carriers to put a sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets to keep yellow jackets away. Use them all the time now when playing baseball, soccer, and golf. I also use them when I am working outside. This really works--the yellow jackets just veer around you.

And all this time you've been putting Bounce only in the dryer and throwing it away afterward, even though there are MANY MORE uses:

It also repels mosquitoes. Tie a fresh sheet of Bounce through a belt loop or put a sheet in a shirt or back pocket when outdoors during mosquito season.

It will chase ants away when you lay a fresh sheet near them.

It keeps mice away. Spread fresh sheets around foundation areas, or in trailers, basements, cars that are sitting, etc.; it keeps mice from entering.

It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened too often.

It eliminates static electricity from your television or computer screen. Also wipe with a used sheet to keep dust from resettling.

It dissolves soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a fresh sheet of Bounce.

Freshen the air in your home. Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.

Put a Bounce sheet in the vacuum cleaner.

It prevents thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.

It prevents musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.

It freshens the air in your car. Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.

It cleans baked-on, hardened foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in the pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and then sponge clean.

It eliminates odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet at the bottom of the wastebasket.

It collects cat or dog hair from furniture or clothing. Rubbing with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the loose hairs.

It eliminates static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.

Wipe up sawdust from drilling, cutting, or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.

It eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.

It deodorizes shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.

Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them--it will keep them smelling fresh.

. . . And now that you know so much about BOUNCE, print this for future use or pass it around!

Comments