Training

I have a new duty! Staff Training! I'm feeling a little in over my head! I am the sole HR/Payroll person for a multi-site wholesale/retail distrubuter. We have aprox. 160 employees.

I was hoping that maybe someone could suggest a place were I can purchase training videos. My first subject that I am working on is "Customer Service"! Yeah! (I think)

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I haven't used any of these, but the prices seem reasonable ($79 - $129)and a good variety. I don't have their website.

Kantola Productions - 1-800-989-8273
    55 Sunnyside Avenue
    Mill Valley CA 94941

If they don't have a website, ask them to mail you their catalogue.

Good Luck - remember, training isn't about you, it's about the information you are giving in order to create a better company.
  • Thank you! Your advice is greatly appreciated. Training within my company is almost non-existant. I'm not sure were to begin. I thought custmer service could benifit everyone including the company.

Thanks again!
  • You could also try SkillPath.com

We've used this company for it's seminars, training materials, and for in-house training. The trainers are bubbly and enthusiastic and make the time go quickly. We've always been pleased with the results.

• We use a video called "The Guest". It is not specific to any industry and gives some humorous examples of what NOT to do. It's in our training room about 10 miles from my office. Next time I'm over there, I'll see if the label says who to contact for a new copy, and I'll let you know.