Good Friday

Happy Good Friday to you all that are in the trenches still working.

It's warm and sunny here in Missouri, the dogwoods are blooming and I'm in my windowless office inputting retirement investment information for the start up of a 401(k) plan.

Hope your days are better!

Zanne

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • >Happy Good Friday to you all that are in the trenches still working.
    >
    >It's warm and sunny here in Missouri, the dogwoods are blooming and
    >I'm in my windowless office inputting retirement investment
    >information for the start up of a 401(k) plan.
    >
    >Hope your days are better!
    >
    >Zanne

And back to you. Arizona is the same. We've had a wet, for us, spring - the cactus are blooming and the desert is gorgeous green! An abnormal site to be sure. Fortunately, or unfortunately for day dreaming purposes and not accomplishing much, I do have a window!

Happy Easter to all!

• It's a great Friday; I am looking into the face of an 18 year old new hire that is excited to find a good job! This is a part of HR that I really enjoy, making people happy.

The wind is blowing 25 mph but the sun is shinning and the rain is gone. I have a few more hours left then I'm outtahere!

• Yet another of us hard at work? It's rainy,
    overcast, and 45 F. but I have windows and a heater.
    I'm having dyed Easter eggs for lunch, which have
    got to be one of the ugliest foods in the world.
    Hope everyone has a great week-end; Happy Easter!

• Absolutely, the dog woods and red buds are blooming... but warm and sunny? Where in Missouri are you located? Here in mid-Missouri it is not warm and the sun is not shinning. I do not have window, but I can see out of my assistants window. I was down in Springfield last weekend. The boys and I were at Bass Pro most of the day while Mom attending a training seminar at one of the local colleges. It was sunshine and in the upper 80's then.
    Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend, with or with-out sunny weather. Dutch2
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 04-18-03 AT 02:13PM (CST)[/font][p]Dutch:

I'm in the Southwest MO area - around Joplin MO.

Did you go to the Wonders of Wildlife Museum in Springfield next to Bass Pro? It's worth the trip! We were in there 2 hours looking at and trying everything.

We're supposed to get the severe weather tonight and tomorrow during the Easter Egg hunts.
    x:-(

Hope the weather improves in Mid-Missouri.

Happy Easter.

Zanne

• Yep you bet. We also spent a couple hours in the Wildlife museum. Both of my boys are really into Boy Scouts so they had a blast in both Bass Pro and the Wildlife museum. They especially liked the virtual deep sea fishing experience. They were worn out by the time they landed their fish.
    For what it is worth, I am in Fulton, about 20 miles East of Columbia and since I last wrote you the sun has come out and it has warmed up considerable. Good luck with the thunder storms passing you by this weekend.
    Have a great weekend,
    Dutch2