THE LONE RANGER

For you true "Old Time Western" group. Have you seen there is a new Lone Ranger TV movie going to debut? It is starring Chad Michael Murray as the Lone Ranger. The write-up I just saw says there is a "Hot Tub" scene with the Ranger and Tonto's sister. Don't you know that somewhere Clayton Moore is just about to go bananas!!!!!!!!!! It is on tonight here in Nashville so check your local schedule.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It will be interesting to see if he keeps his mask and hat on, whilein teh hot tub.
    "Who was that masked man?
    Dutch2
  • Reminds me of one I know you've heard. Lone Ranger and Tonto, sleeping on the plains, starlit night, perfect weather, Ranger says, "Tonto, have you noticed the absolutely beautiful starlit night, the cool breeze rolling over us, the distant sounds of crying coyotes, the pleasant smell of dew falling on our faces...what's all that mean to you Tonto? Tonto says, "It means, Kemo Sabe, that you're a very sensitive guy with a real appreciation of nature and beauty." "No fool", the Ranger says, "It means someone has stolen our tent!"
  • The mask is still sacred. The hot tub scene was prior to the mask being put on and it turned out to be only a "vision"
  • Tonto and Ranger spend too much time together on long trip and lonely mission for woman in hot tub to peak interest. Smoke signal speak this truth.
  • I've heard another joke about the Lone Ranger and Tonto:

The Lone Ranger and Tonto are riding along and suddenly they hear a great rumbling in the distance. Tonto gets down off his horse and puts his ear to the ground to listen. "What do you hear, friend?" asks the Lone Ranger. "I hear a whole tribe of Sioux coming this way." replies Tonto. "Are they friendly?" asks the Lone Ranger. "I hear war cries and the sound of war drums in the distance."relied Tonto. The Lone Ranger was distressed by this news and asked Tonto," What do we do now friend?" "Who are you calling friend, white man?" replied Tonto.

I guess you never know about your buddies sometimes!