Call tree

As part of our bank's Disaster Recovery and Contingency Planning, I have been asked to develop a call tree in the event of an emergency or disaster. I do not have a format to use. Can anyone share with me? My e-mail address is [email]NappierA@oibank.com[/email].

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • What I have seen used is just take an organizational chart and add telephone no. and email address. (Could also add a back up person for them in case couldn't reach.)
    Also, have seen where periodically Supv. are given the contact names/numbers of their direct reports and the person they report to. Then each employee has the number of the person they report to. This way, they should contact their supv., if they are not contacted by the supv., before they report to work in cas of a disaster.
    E Wart
  • For our call tree I used microsoft word. If you go to the menu bar, select insert, select picture, select organizational chart it will insert a chart for you. It will also let you modify it to add persons as needed. Ours is pretty detailed it contains the persons name, home number, cell number, email address, and an out of state contact.