job description

Hi

We've adopted a customer service credo and my ED wants to put it in the management job descriptions so they can be held accountable.

we are committed to customer service by providing compassionate, quality care, individualized services and even fulfilling their unexpressed wishes and needs. We will continually foster an environment that promotes well-being, dignity and respect.

Can anyone give me suggestions for incorporating this so that it can be specific and measureable?

Thank you very much for any help you can give me.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm afraid it will be difficult to measure fulfillment of "unexpressed wishes and needs"! Can you tell us a bit about what your organization does? What are the other expectations of management?
  • We are a retirement community and have an independent side where residents live on their own and take care of their needs with help from our Resident Services Staff and we have a 45 bed health care center.

An ex of unexpressed wishes given was we had a resident come in the lobby loaded with packages and a walker. No one went over to help her!!!!

In our business, it is very competitive. We are a non profit and superior customer service is what will set us apart from other communities help us grow so the ED wants to make it part of our job descriptions in order to hold management accountable and bring it down thru the line staff.

Hope this helps.

• I am wondering, too, how you can fulfill something that it isn't expressed. sounds like mind reading to me. You might be able to get something measurable out of individualized services and the environment . .