It's Hurricane Season Again...

Last year we put together a disaster recovery plan but I would like to make sure we haven't forgotten anything. Does anyone have one they would like to share?

If so, could you please email it to me at [email]snewman@lighthousecredit.org[/email]

Thank you!!

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Greetings,
    If you still have your December 2004 copy of Florida Employment Law Letter, turn to page 3 and check out an article titled, "Lessons learned by a production facility in the vortex of three hurricanes." It was written by Susan Langley, the HR director for Florida's Natural Growers in Lake Wales, which was seriously whacked by last year's big storms. Susan provides a great check list of practical concerns that a hurricane disaster plan should include. If you don't have the newsletter copy and want to read the article, it's available on this website. Use your password and go into the newsletter archives, then search for the words "vortex" or "hurricane" in "Florida" in "2004." A link to the article should pop up on your screen. E-mail me if you have any problems: [email]tkessler@mleesmith.com[/email]. And have a safe hurricane season! tk