Disciplinary Policy

We are currently rewriting our policies and one is discipline. Many of our program directors have problems following disciplinary procedures. They do not know how to document and when to document. It has been asked of me, it see if there are any sample policies we may follow. We are looking for discipline as how many verbal warnings you should give an employee before moving to written warning, then how many written warnings before moving to probation and so on. My program directors need to be hand held and have policies explained with the t's crossed and the i's dotted. If anyone has a sample policy along with sample letters you would care to share, please email me. This is a huge favor to ask of you and I'd be happy to hear from all of you. Thank you!

you can reach me at [email]mmurray@rcaction.org[/email]

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If you're an Employment Law Letter subscriber, you can find a good sample policy on corrective action in the subscribers' area of this website. Log in at [url]www.HRhero.com[/url], click on Sample Handbooks & Policies, then click on the Sample Policy & Procedure Manual, which was written by Margaret Morford, whom you've probably noticed on the Employers Forum.

James Sokolowski
    HRhero.com