Compensation Consultant

I am looking for a compensation consultant for the state of Illinois. We are in the Aurora area. Anyone know of any?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I hate to see a new poster get no response. Welcome to the best advice board in the world! I'm not sure what you want, so I probably can't be of help, except, that according to my belief (posted elsewhere) that the consultant/expert is the guy from out of town w/o a nickel invested in your operation, I qualify. And better yet, I'm available, at the right price of course. (I will tell you, this will be my first job at 'consulting', but I am very anxious to get into it.) I know there are plenty of posters out there (including me)who are willing to 'consult' on anything and everything, so I thought I'd get my bid in early. Sorry I don't know what a compemnsation consultant does, exactly, but if you could be more specific, maybe other s could help you. Good luck, have a great day and a wonderful weekend.
  • Check out [url]www.haygroup.com[/url]. These folks aren't the cheapest, but they are recognized as being fairly powerful in the compensation consulting arena...

#1 thing a consultant shouldn't say: "I could tell you the answer right now, but we're committed to a three month project..." #-o