Benefits/Enrollment Newsletter

I'm revising our benefits newsletter for annual enrollment and would appreciate some fresh ideas. If you wouldn't mind sharing..

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • A (partial) listing of items or events that qualify for reimbursement through an unreimbursed medical flexible spending account. If you offer one, that is, and don't already include a similar list... I'm continually getting asked what qualifies, especially this time of year when people realize they haven't used up all their funds.
  • If this were under my control, I would want to communicate to ee's the value of their benefits program. For example, many people have been paying co-pays for so long that they're no longer in touch with what a typical dr.'s visit or a prescription costs. So, how about a feature that gives the actual price of the five most common prescriptions and what the average cost of a physical is? Similarly, our employees complain so much about the ee portion of the premium that they lose sight on how much is being paid on their behalf by the employer, so I would give them that info. too.

This might not be what you were looking for. Maybe you were talking about coming up with some kind of a theme....?