Benefit Statements

Does anyone out there have an easy-to-use, friendly software for creating benefit statements? I would be interseted to know what works rather well without being too cumbersome.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • We use software from Benefits Software Inc. Their website is [url]www.bsiweb.com[/url]. We've used it for two years and it has served us well. I don't remember what the cost was but it wasn't too bad.
  • I have a friend whose company does benefit statements. If you would like to give me your company phone number or e-mail and contact name, I would be glad to have her contact you. They do statements for companies all over the US. If you don't want to post information you can e-mail me at [email]horizonshr@yahoo.com[/email]. Good luck with your search.
  • Actually, if you're not a real large company you can do this yourself by dumping the data from your HRIS into Access or Excel and then use Word's mail merge feature to create your benefits statements. I did this last year and just produced them again for this year's statement. I dumped it into Access first to combine data from different tables (basic ee data in one table, medical in another and so on) and then exported to Excel. I used the Excel spreadsheet to link to the Word document, inserted the merge fields and produced a pretty nice report. I can try to send you the template without the linked table if you're interested.