Daily Safety Talks - E Format?

I would like to email out a daily safety talk for a variety of our management and supervisory group. Is anyone aware of someone or a software program that provides daily safety talk in an electronic format that could be sent out on a daily basis? Perhaps someone provides a service where they email selected recipients of a daily safety topic?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • We make up something in a poster format distributed via e-mail to workers and/or supervisor staff depending on the message. It's not daily, the messages are specific to experience going on in our organization, and the messages are simple. I generally get no feedback, but I figure in my line of work, no feedback is good. If the messages were not well received, I'd sure be hearing about that. I generally put our posters together or find things from different sources that are fairly easy to assemble. Our e-distribution is e-mail and does not include audible messages, so it's fairly easy for us.

Best wishes.

• Some sources for you to check are: your workers' compensation carrier, your general liability insurance carrier and your state's OSHA agency. We have found useful information from the above sources.