FMLA for Care of Parent in Another Country

I need a quick answer. I have an employee who is requesting FMLA to care for a parent who's having surgery. The parent lives in another country. My Certification of Health Care Provider form lists who is considered an authorized health care provider and it doesn't list anything about foreign doctors. How does FMLA work for this situation? Do I still need the Certification form? Does it apply?


Sign In or Register to comment.