Sexual Harassment Training for Employees?

I am looking for a good video/DVD (as well as some written material) to do training for our employees on sexual harassment (NOT Mgr/supv training). I also need it to be in Spanish as well as English and something that blue collar workers (manufacturing) could relate to... Any recommendations?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I work for a Bulk Transport Carrier and we use JJ Keller's Winning Workforce. Having drivers in and out of businesses we feel that it is of top importance that they understand what approaches are professional and acceptable.

I was unsure of your business type and many of their videos deal mainly with the trucking industry but it is a good one.
  • CAHR - I work in the automotive industry, and although these disks are slightly tailored towards that industry, I think they may work for you. They come on DVD in English and Spanish, and have separate training videos for management and employees. Go to [url]www.uugtraining.com[/url] to check out a demo. We use both the sexual harrassment and discrimination series. Good luck!