Last Chance Agreement

Anybody have a copy of a Last Chance Agreement (Alcohol) that they would be willing so share?

Thanks,

Geno

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • This is what I use. I have found that I have about a 50% success rate. I was going to email this but couldn't find your email address so I apologize to others for the length of this reply.
    REHABILITATION AND RE-EMPLOYMENT TREATMENT AGREEMENT

Employees who are subject to termination for violating company Drug-free Workplace policy may be reinstated depending on the severity of the infraction and the prognosis for rehabilitation by an approved, certified alcohol/drug counselor; and then only upon written agreement to the following stipulations:

1. I will participate in a continued evaluation by a certified alcohol/drug counselor as may be recommended by such counselor.

2. There will be a successful completion of substance abuse treatment and certification by the counselor as being fit for work.

3. I will participate in the successful completion of a formal counseling program as approved by the Company.

4. I will be in regular attendance at AA or NA meetings recommended by the counselor.

5. I accept a two-year probationary period during which time I will:

a. Abstain from any use of alcohol or non-medically prescribed controlled substances;

b. Undergo scheduled and unscheduled blood, urine and/or breathalyzer tests; and

c. Maintain satisfactory job performance and meet specific job expectations as set forth in writing by company.

6. Provide regular written reports from the counselor to company to be retained on a confidential basis.

I understand and agree that my re-employment and continued opportunity for employment are contingent upon my meeting satisfactorily all of the above terms of this agreement and that my failure to do so subjects me to immediate termination of my employment with company.

Signed:________________________________ Date:____________________________

Witnessed:_____________________________ Date:____________________________