Handbook

Does HR Hero have an attorney or a recommended labor attorney that could check an employee handbook? I already made a book sometime ago but we didn't make changes as necessary so I am now making changes and handing out all new books.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • KKOEHLER: You should find out within your local area who is the best Attorney at Law with concentrating in "Labor Law". You can also contact and find that information from this forum's Attorney in your state. To the left side of this on-line forum are some linkages but I do not see what I am looking for, but there is a lnkage for your state editor somewhere, call or write them a message and they will respond.

PORK
  • Pork is right - in the blue bar on the left of this page, there is a bolded heading of HR Advice. Under that, it says "Find an Attorney." It says -

The member law firm in North Carolina is:

Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, PLLC
    3500 One Wachovia Center, 301 South College Street
    Charlotte, NC 28202
    704/331-4967

Richard L. Rainey is a member of the firm's Labor and Employment Law practice group. He limits his practice exclusively to labor and employment law issues, representing management in all forms of employment discrimination and wrongful discharge litigation.

Rainey assists management regarding union avoidance issues and campaigns, OSHA and wage and hour charges, affirmative action compliance, and advises management on the structuring of employment policies and practices.

E-mail: [email]rrainey@wcsr.com[/email]