Recruiter for Engineers

Can someone give me a recruiting source who they know are good with recruiting of engineers. Someone that they have had success or know first hand of a success.

I work for a manufacturing facility and we have been beating our heads trying to locate a qualified Process Engineer, and would gladly pay a recruiter to help.

I do not want to pay a retainer, to a recruiter have done that too many times over the years, and do not think this job is at that level $65K to $75K pay per year plus bonus.

Please help!

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Try Aerotek Engineering. I have had great success with them before with all engineering disciplines. Granted, they have several other divisions, but engineering has always been their core business. Ask to speak to a senior recruiter in Engineering (be specific you don't want to get shuffled-off to some clown in their Commercial division who thinks he can recruit engineers).

Expect to pay higher mark-ups if contract and about average if direct, but they will get you exactly what you want.

Good luck.

Gene
  • Thanks Gene,

I just went to thier web site and submited some details and questions.
  • Most reputable recruiting firms nowadays have specialties. I know of no headhunter who successfully recruits 'all engineer' types. Here's the one we use.

Lance Solak
    LSI Manufacturing Solutions
    [email]Lance@LSIJOBS.com[/email]
    Ph.330-273-1002
    Fax 330-225-3985
    [url]www.LSIJOBS.com[/url]
    USA's #1 Firm Staffing the Swiss CNC
    & Screw Machine Industry, Nationwide

If you can find one who specializes (translation: has a successful track record in staffing) in the type of process you have or the types of equipment you have in your plant, that would be your best angle, rather than just locating one who claims to recruit engineers.

What does your company make and what types of equipment do you have in the plant?

• We manufuacturing laminated roofing. The process involves mutilple transport systems, and hydralic packaging systems.
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 08-10-05 AT 09:47AM (CST)[/font][br][br]These are two sources I've used here in Alabama.

Moseley Technical Services Inc. [url]www.moseleytechnical.com[/url]
    800-897-7245

QuantumResources (formerly Aramark)
    [url]www.quantumresources.net[/url]
    800-980-9660