Networking Opportunity

For all HR professionals in the Atlanta area:

There will be an informal gathering of HR professionals from the Atlanta area on August 9th in the Kennesaw area.

Mostly all of the attendees know each other from another HR site, and we get together usually on a quarterly basis.

I would like to open the group to other indviduals who might be interested in a networking opportunity.

If you are interested in more information or would like to join us - please send me a PM.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • HRinTN and I will crash. What's the address? We don't come cheap though. There are certain consulting fees.

Disclaimer: This message is not intended to offend or attack. It is posted as personal opinion. If you find yourself offended or uncomfortable, email me and let me know why.
  • I have a grandson changing planes in Atlanta about that time. Could he drop by for a free meal?
  • I can tell you from experience, if your grandson is changing planes in Atlanta, not only can he not predict within three hours when he will be able to eat a meal there, he won't even know with any degree of certainly whether or not he will depart on the day his schedule indicates he will. A sack lunch and pillow are recommended for anyone traveling through Atlanta. It is the busiest airport in the world with a 60% on time rate for arrivals and departures. It's too late now, but next time, try to connect in Cincinatti or Dallas.

Disclaimer: This message is not intended to offend or attack. It is posted as personal opinion. If you find yourself offended or uncomfortable, email me and let me know why.
  • Don if you lived closer - I wouldn't doubt for one second that you would crash it! But that's OK, we're the right group of people to crash! We don't talk shop - we talk Margarita's and beer!

And sometimes about recent court cases - b/c one of the members is an employment attorney.

Anyway - if you want to make a trip from Mississippi to ATL for a beer, c'mon!