Chinese Food & Migraine Headaches

2»

Comments

• [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-22-05 AT 02:20PM (CST)[/font][br][br][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-22-05 AT 02:18 PM (CST)[/font]

I'm sorry, dchr. How thoughtless of me. Please substitute Marvin for Bonnie. Marvin is the one with the Playgirl calendar and the Mardi Gras beads hanging all around his cubicle.

(edit) I have been requested to change the participant from Bruce to Marvin. So, Marvin it is. There is now one male offender and two female offenders. This is necessary, mathematically, since the unit, due to the company AAP, had to become predominately female. Marvin is, shall we say, questionable, but goes either way. The mailroom is staffed totally by males, since those are the lowest paying jobs in the company.

Disclaimer: This message is not intended to offend or attack. It is posted as personal opinion. If you find yourself offended or uncomfortable, email me and let me know why.
  • It looked to me as if you already had two males in your post, the delivery man and the mail room dude.
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 07-22-05 AT 02:03PM (CST)[/font][br][br]
    LivindonSouth,

Much, much better! So important that we in HR ensure EEO & Diversity initiatives. Besides, it makes for a much more interesting scenario.