Employer, Illegals Busted

2»

Comments

• Yo Pork! Am I understanding you correctly....You started using the system in May 2005?
  • RITAANZ: That is correct, read my latest post, a new thread on the SSA SSN verification program which I have been using for two + years as the test company within the state of Mississippi.

This SAVE program has been open for government organizations and pilot test employers; it has recently, this month of May, been opened for all employers to enroll and use.

PORK
  • Not to sound too cynical, but I'm really not losing sleep over the larger political/national security issues here. Maybe I should be, but I'm not. All I want is two things:

1) To obey the law fully so my company is not liable.

2) To create the absolute smallest of amount of work for myself as humanly possible.

I intend to investigate the SAVE program and make my decision based on those two criteria.
  • CROUT: That is all that was ever posted by me. I encourage you to give it a "fair shake" and you will most likely find 100% success. My e-mail is open to you should you need any help, but the SAVE staff would be the best people to call for immediate resolution of any concerns with the program. I was initially concern about my ability to move within the system with the use of the computer, but I was and am still amazed at the ease I have experienced. We are now inputting 100% of all new hires through SAVE! I have been able to withdraw from the SSA program for it is covered by the SAVE program.

PORK