Career Ladder RFP

Does anyone have an RFP that you have used to invite consultants to propose to develop a career ladder for your organization?

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • KBR: Why would one need a formalized RFP to get a few consulting firms to bid on a task that all of them would love for you to pay them to do? Check the yellow pages under Human Resources Consultants and make three phone calls. Good luck and let us know how it works. An RFP is totally unneeded for this type of project.
  • KBR: Welcome to the forum; please spell out the words associated with RFP. With spreadsheet EXCEL you should not have to go outside for the development of a career progression ladder, if that is to which you write. I would stay away from developing a career progression chart which might lock your companies' options down to a track not previously believed to be a track. Instead I use a chart which I use in my Leadership development seminars, which tells everyone possible ladders to climb to the very top for progression and career opportunities.

Sorry, I don't have one in print, but it starts with the basic labor position and moves through the supervisor chains to first level management, and etc. to the corner of the headquarters where the General Manager and the President sit.

Good luck, I hope this helps!

PORK
  • RFP = Request for Proposal.

Lots of larger governmental entities require this sort of thing.