Bathroom Problems

2»

Comments

• Wow, can you say abusive? So the sprinklers and the non-poop flushers - you made them carry their leftovers around with them - to solve an age old problem? Do people really believe that a tampon is the only thing that will stop up a toilet?

If you treat people with respect and give them a trash can IN the stall you will definately see an improvement.
  • Yeah, I thought they would be too. It was only a few. Unfortunately, that's all it took to spoil it for 50 others living in close quarters.

I had another incident where they converted a a cardboard MRE box, lined it with a plastic bag and utilized as a chamber pot because they were too lazy to walk another 30 feet to the latrine.

By this time I had had it with all the political correctness and was on my way out.

In no way was I trying to justify my approach. It was effective given what I had to work with but I certainly wouldn't do it today. In the end, it was the health and welfare of the rest of my soldiers that I was concerned with.

Gene