Online Employment Application

I need someone to take my company application and turn it into an online internet application that would allow applicates to apply on line. I would like this company to design the form and then have a means to have the completed application uploaded to thier systems, that I could access for my applicates. Is anyone aware of a vendor that can do this?

Of course I am willing to pay for design and ongoing cost for use of the vendors mainframe system.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • My one question would be WHY? While I have never been employed by a company that utilized on-line applications, I do know some other HR types that absolutely have and are pulling their hair out(those that still have hair) every day. With the application accessible to the world, they get responses from all sorts, some legit, some almost legit and then some from internet junkies that have nothing better to do.

Unless you are a national company and recruit all across the U.S., I don't see any value.
  • We are a federal contractor in Alabama subject to Affirmative Action plans, etc. and we use an on-line application process through JobPoint (formerly B2Secure) that we are very satisfied with. Having worked in an environment that accepts applications from any and all sources, with the complete burden on the HR department to scrutinize and maintain, I wouldn't go back. I highly recommend an on-line system that not only creates your resume database, but can allow a screening survey to evaluate minimum qualifications, etc. Our managers are responsible for preliminary screening of applicants and entering on-line comments as to their selection criteria. Also, the system we use has reporting tools which makes our EEO-1 and AAP reporting so much easier than the old fashioned manual tracking through an Excel spreadsheet. Finally, it gives you a place to point those incessant calls "do you have any openings", then "what are the qualifications". We simply tell applicants we only accept resumes/applications and employment inquiries through our system and give them the address.
  • Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed response. (that's a compliment) It certainly looks as though JobPoint has been a great help to you.

I went on thier website today and signed up for the trial. I also called and spoke to one of thier reps.

Thanks again for your help.