federal labor postings

Is anyone else getting inundated with notices that the EEOC has updated their posting requirements to inlclude retaliation/harassment? From what I can tell from the government websites, there has been no update. Maybe it is just for public employers.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It is a sells/marketing procedure! Go check your work sites and ascertain that your company is covered with the most recent one!

There very well could be a change in the Wage and Hour one very soon this year. Therefore, the warehouse is full of all the old ones that never were ordered and placed on the walls of your company and mine. The Marketing department is not wanting to eat all of the old posters! Can't you just see the nightmare and hunger pains in the print department.

we have two roll tubes that have several new but "old posters" included, that were smashed into our address with an invoice that says here is your order and send us XXX dollars. I have refused to pay and I refuse to spend our money to send back so the customer service department person, "oh we must to have made a mistake, return them and we'll give you a credit" was quick to get my response with no thank you. We did not order them and we have no need for them.

Good luck

PORK