Incident Report Form

We're updating our procedural manual and all the forms. Anyone have a really great "Incident Report Form" that employees fill out when there is a safety incident (slip and fall, cut finger, etc.) that doesn't require the employee to do to the doctor (those are covered by worker's comp forms).

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • We use what we call an "Employee's Report of Injury" form. I will e-mail one to you if you would like to see it. You could modify it for your own use.

We use it for all injurys, regardless if the injury is minor or requires follow-up medical care.
  • I have one as well that I'd be happy to e-mail you.

• HCA: May I recommend you contact your W/C carrier. We just went with a new carrier and we had to change all of ours to fit the new carrier's design and method of gathering particular bits of information. I have thousands of waisted forms that we just ordered last fall, we did not realize there was going to be a change in carriers. I tried to get the new carrier to take a look at our documentation and was very quickly written off. After all, they represent half the country in W/C cases and we are just one company customer. Therefore, they got the bid for the business now you get on our program in very short order. OK! get the piggies in line and let's go.

PORK