Looking for Newsletter

I am looking for a general HR newsletter that we can distribute to clients who have 25 employees or less. We would rather purchase than write one. Any suggestions?

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 01-29-04 AT 10:50AM (CST)[/font][br][br]There are lots of HR type newsletters, so you may need to be more specific to get your needs met. I subscribe to a couple of the newsletters from M. Lee Smith and like their content. This is a totally unsolicited recommendation.
  • You came to the right place, franfields. We have newsletters o' plenty.

We have a brand-new newsletter that sounds like exactly what you're looking for. It's general HR and basic employment law, short articles, lotsa practical advice. The newsletter is so new that it doesn't have a name yet and we're still writing the first issue. We'll launch it as soon as we wrap up those little details.

Or you could get them the Employment Law Letter in their state. It's geared for all employers, but most of the laws apply to 25-ee companies except FMLA.

The person you really need to talk to is Dave Yates, who helps customers who want bulk subscriptions like yours. He's at (800) 274-6774, ext. 8045, or [email]dyates@mleesmith.com[/email].

James Sokolowski
    HRhero.com

FYI, here's a little web page for small businesses:
    [url]http://www.hrhero.com/smallbusiness/big_enough.shtml[/url]
  • Thanks, James, I will check into this. We are also in the development stage of the services we want to provide to our clients.