Conflict Resolution

Does anyone know of a reasonably-priced conflict mediator in the Las Vegas area to help solve some conflicts in a small work group of State employees? I was thinking along the lines of starting with personality inventories, identifying the issues, and then solving problems through role-playing and other techniques. We're on a tight budget...

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I have a couple of contacts in the Reno area, which obviously does not help you. It is my experience that if you are not well trained in implementing a certain process, such as personality inventory, you can get sideways with your audience very quickly. I do like the straightforward approach to identifying the issues and solving the problems. Role playing also takes a level of expertise to properly administer. If you have some skills in those areas, then go for it. I would just get the group together, lay the problems out on the table, and look for suggestion. Have some ground rules about how people can interact and what your purpose is. In the end, everyone has to work together, or find some other workplace.