OSHA Question

If a facility is sprayed, how long does it need to be before we can have children in the facility? Have a good day!

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm sorry but I think we need a little more information to answer this: - but What kind of facility and what kind of spray are you referring to? I'd also suggest you ask the people who did the treatment what they recommend.
  • If you contract with a pest control company to spray your facility they should have already provided you with MSDS sheets long before they actually sprayed so you can know what the chemical is, what it's side effects are if any, and what precautions need to be observed. You're behind the curve if it was not done this way. I agree that you should ask them. Some of that stuff can affect a child weeks later if he is crawling around in corners licking his fingers.

If you don't know, an MSDS sheet is a Material Safety Data Sheet that by law is written for every chemical agent and most products in the United States. On the slim chance your pest control agent doesn't know what one is, do not use that service.
  • Thank you for the info. I called the company and got the info that you suggested.