TENNESSEE BAN ON BODY ODOR!

2»

Comments

• I feel like I should apologize for my behavior to the new lady with 7 posts who has happened upon this thread. But, what can I say? She had to find out sooner or later anyway.
  • TO: S Moll MD

Not sure what you saw on my post referring to Pennsylvania unless you got my post confused with the one above it from HR rosie PA. My post seems to say crawfod TN. Anyway, my city employer is Gallatin, Tenn, a city of about 23,000 people with 270 full time employees, about 25 miles NE of Nashville.

For those unfamiliar with city governments, practically EVERYTHING has to be approved by City Council, which, because of the public's right to know what's going on, usually means the Press covers all meetings, and as we all know, the Press LOVES controversy, embarassment, or "dirt". In Personnel, this means all policies, job description changes, any matters involving money, etc., have to be approved by them. In all fairness, my hands are not really tied that badly, but there are certain areas that I feel are not necessary for them to decide on. But that's life in the public, and I am fortunate to work for a good Mayor in a good city with a good City Council.