Employee Complaint Forum

How would you create an employee complaint form? What would you list on the form? Does anyonw have a copy of a general employee form?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm not sure what kind of complaints you're talking about (i.e. unfair treatment from a supervisor or no toilet paper on the roll). Are you looking for complaints of a serious nature or little annoyances?

We do not use a complaint form but we do have an Employee Suggestion Form. This form is to be used by employees to submit suggestions on ways to improve any area of our operations. Complaints, criticisms, wage issues or nonbusiness concerns are not allowed. If someone has a legitimate complaint they are encouraged to discuss the matter with the supervisor, hr or our eap.
  • I have one if you can send me your e-mail address I will send it.

Beckie
  • I also have a form used for employee grievances. It's pretty open but helps the employee give the info I need, such as name, how to reach employee, witness info if any, and a big open space for the employee to tell her "story".
  • Whoops - I hit "post" before finishing - if you'll give me your email address, I'll be happy to send it to you! x:D
  • Instead of having a negative connotation "complaint", why not turn it into something positive (and use something instead of suggestion box), such as "improvement suggestions". This way people can complain about what is wrong, but don't address it unless they suggest an improvement/alternative that would be better.
    Anyone can complain. However, it takes a little more time, thought, and brain cells to improve. Make them do some of the work. Also, sometimes suggestions reveal that the complaint that was brought up isn't what is really the problem.
    E Wart