Audio Conference

This may not be the best place to ask a qustion about an HRHero product but.... Have any of you particiapted in any of the HRHero Audio Conferences? If yes, did you find them to be very informative, easy to understand and worth the cost and time. Are the "listeners" allowed to ask questions or just listen? I am considering the upcoming audio conference: "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Crucial News US Supreme Court Employment Law Decisions Explained."
Thanks,
Dutch2

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I participated in the one on the new Dept. of Labor proposed regulations on who is exempt from overtime and found it to be excellent. Because there are so many people listening you may not be able to get your questions answered if you have any but I think the teleconference is a great product.
    John Vering, Mo. co-editor
  • Dutch2,
    Thanks for asking about the audio conferences. For those of you who haven't received an e-mail alert about the upcoming conference on the U.S. Supreme Court's recent employment law rulings, you can read all the details by clicking on "Audio conferences" in the bar running down the left side of this page. California attorney Joe Beachboard, who writes most of the California Employment Law Letter and frequently speaks to HR groups about such issues, will be leading the audio conference. It will follow the format of the previous FLSA audio conference, which means there will be time for questions and answers at the end of the session. Hope this helps. tk

Tony Kessler, director of editorial
    M. Lee Smith Publishers LLC
    (615) 661-0249 ext. 8068