Developing ethics training material

First, I will admit that this is one of the first places I came to begin this project. I figured before I invest a lot of time in doing Internet research, I would first post a question.
I have been given the task of updating our ethics training material that all of our employees go through each year. The material we have currently was developed in house and is really not very old - about 2 1/2 years. The issue is that we conduct the training every year for all employees. This means that a lot of the employees see the same videos and power point presentations. The information we have currently is good, but we would like to make it a little different to keep long-time employees from sleeping during the training.
Currently, we have a session on sexual harassment, anti-trust, diversity, and substance abuse. While we don not want to spend a lot of money to re-create the videos, I would like to up-date the presentations. Can anyone tell me some interesting topics they have seem raised with employees, along the lines of ethics training? Also, have any of you purchased training for the masses that you have thought well done?
I am looking for a starting point- I thought with all that has happened within the past 2 years, training on cultural sensitivity may be good, but am open to any and all ideas.
Thanks so much for the help!
Meg