Cell Phone AGREEMENT (not policy) needed

We are wanting to implement a Cell Phone Use Policy in our handbook (encouraging employees to be safe when using their cell phones) and a Cell Phone Use Agreement for employees issued company cell phones.

Does anyone have any samples of the latter--the Cell Phone Use Agreement?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Paige,
    We have what is probably a combination policy and agreement as well as a form. As a non-profit, if employees use the phone for personal use, they have to pay something towards the cost, and there are a couple options. I probably need to update it with safety issues like you have mentioned as well. I'd be happy to email it to you. Barbara
  • Our cell phone agreement basicallly just states that X employee has received cell phone, with the phone # and serial # listed, and states that if they lose or damage or don't return the phone it will cost them $75 - our replacement cost - and it will be taken out of their paycheck. You may want to include the policy that you write also, then have everyone sign it.
  • Just to clarify--I mean to absolve the company from any liability if anything were to happen if the employee was using the cell phone while driving (accident, etc.).

Thanks.
  • Paige,

I have a policy that you could turn into an agreement. If you would like, e-mail me your address and I will e-mail the policy to you.

[email]channa@schmitzmix.com[/email]