Performance Evaluation Interviews

I am looking for 5-6 questions/comments to use at performance evaluation meeting. The employees we will be interviewing are Program Assistants. This is a team oriented, clerical staff position. The meeting will consist of the employee, Program Manager and the Office Manager. My first meeting is 3pm today. Help!

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm not familiar with the concept of 'interviewing' people at a performance evaluation meeting. Are you recruiting or giving employees feedback on the past year's performance?
  • Sorry, bad wording. The meetings are to evaluate the employee performance for the last year and to make sure the job description reflects what the employee actually does.
  • Have not experienced the concept of "interviewing" EEs during a performance review. In all my years the supervisor / manager pretty well tells the EE how they perceive what has been accomplished during the evaluation period. Sometimes the EE may be asked for comments or to help establish goals.
    As far as the job description I don't think I would want my employees helping to construct or change their job descriptions. After the description is written or revised, maybe an opinion.