Incentive Plans

We are a Food Distributor with Warehouse Employees and Drivers. We would like to come up with an incentive plan for these employees. Can anyone out there help me? Does your company use incentive plans? If so would any of you share your plans? Thanks for all of your help.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Good Morning!
    We have all sorts of incentive plans. We have lists of incentives for our parks employees, recreation employees, utilities employees, etc.,
    Give me your email address and I'll shoot them your way.
    Some examples are:
    Computer Proficiency Test, Level 1 = 2.5%
    Dale Carnegie Course = 2.5%
    Associate Degree - related field = 2.5%
    Notary Public = 1%
    Management or Human Resources Devel. Cert. from Univ - 5%
    Class B Driver's License = 2.5%
    Welding Cert. = 2.5%
    Risk Management Cert. = 2.5%
    EMT Cert. = 2.5%
    Risk Mgmt School = 2.5%
    Revenue Mgmt School = 2.5%
    Conversational Spanish Compentency = 2.5%
    (We've modified this test so that it is specific to each depart.)

Each incentive is tacked on to their base salary. Each classified employee is
    allowed to earn 12.5% in incentives. So even when they reach the top of their range, they can still earn that 12.5% above in incentives. As the employee promotes or is reclassified; any incentive that is not listed under the new classification is rolled into their new salary.

Hope this is of some help. Let me know if you would like a copy of all the incentives we use. Be glad to send it.
    Have a good day.

• Thanks! My e-mail is [email]pdusharm@ginsbergs.com[/email]. Anything you can send I'm sure will be helpful.
  • [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 02-11-03 AT 07:23AM (CST)[/font][p]My email is [email]lcdavid77@yahoo.com[/email] - I would love to see a copy of this!
  • I would greatly appreciate receiving a list of your incentive plans as we are constantly looking for new information in this area. My e-mail address is:

[email]cmorro@thermalceramics.com[/email].