Contract template for manager use

Good morning,
I am search for a template to be used by managers to assit them in determining when contract help is required to get specific projects completed.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • A template that will do that for you? I can't imagine it. If one exists, I can't help but think it would have been designed by a group of engineers, who are notorious for being behind on projects. It seems to me that if you send the message to managers that for them to get behind on a project and meet a few other minimal criteria, will result in an addition to their staff. Help me understand this.
  • Hi Don,
    The template that I am referring to would be put to use when there is a job vacancy within a particular department.
  • I guess the only thing that continues to confuse me is the term 'template'. It's my own ignorance at work here. Tell us what the 'template' would actually do for you, what form it is in and who initiates it or implements it. I have a Personnel Requisition Form that serves as my authority to fill a vacancy among salaried positions. It's signed off at various levels to authorize funding and recruiting expenses and it contains a field where a manager or HR can enter comments which will authorize or request a temp for the position, but this is probably not what you want.