DMV Pull Notice Program

Ok...here's the situation..We are in CA and currently have our truck drivers (Class A & B) in the Pull Notice Program. Our company also has an "authorized driver" list which includes many of our employees (75 - 80)- these employees MAY drive on company business (usually in their own cars, or company cars... and maybe only to run an errand or go to a seminar. We have run MVR reports on all of them (with their consent) and those that didn't meet certain requirements (per our company policy) are unable to drive and sign a form acknowledging that. Now, my question is... I am being told that we can add these employees (with the normal Class C license) to our Pull notice program thru DMV - then we would automatically get an MVR report on them every 12 months or it would generate us a report in between IF they had a traffic violation, etc. I guess I'm just concerned as it IS California.. :-) and with the rights to privacy, etc... All these employees have signed a form that is in their personnel file allowing us to run "consumer reports" on them at any time during their employment (FCRA Disclosure & Authorization) What do you think?