NY State "Wage and Health Benefits Report" request of NH employer

I hope I've chosen the correct forum....

We're a New Hampshire Employer and I'm making out a "Wage and Health Benefits Report" requested by Suffolk County Support Collection IEX, Hauppagauge, NY. I've made out a number of these forms for child support information in the past from several states. This one is asking for some information that I do not feel comfortable giving. In particular they want to know the Name, Address, Home and Work Telephone numbers of the employee's emergency contact person.

They also request that we "Provide the SCU with a copy of printed descriptions of covered services available under ALL family (dependent health care plans you (The Employer) offer to your employees." This employee is still probationary and I don't see why I should have to send SCU a copy of the policy. Just exactly what am I legally bound to provide.

By The Way, I do understand the need to track down non-supporting parents. I'm just leary that if we have to start turning over emergency contact information, we won't get that information.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,
Cindy