Vermont

If you miss the opportunity to come to the Employment Law Conferences put on by M. Lee Smith Publishers in Chicago or Las Vegas (You're really going to be sorry!), I am determined to meet as many of you as possible. I will be conducting a half-day workshop for the Vermont SHRM group on October 16th. I will be doing two presentations. One is called "Getting in Front of the Elephant - How to Earn Respect for HR" and the second is called "Running With the Big Dogs - How to Make HR a Strategic Player." If any of you are planning to be there, please make sure you introduce yourselves to me. I'd love to meet some of you "live and in person."

Margaret Morford
theHRedge
615-371-8200
[email]mmorford@mleesmith.com[/email]
[url]http://www.thehredge.net[/url]

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Why don't ya'll have one of these things down in God's Country? Don't forget, with the exception of Las Vegas, Mississippi is the gambling capital of the country with riverboat gambling, Gulf Coast gambling and Indian reservation gambling within a two hour drive of every point in the state. Our "filling stations" pump your gas and wipe bugs off your windshield. Everybody waves at you down here with all five fingers on the hand raised. We also have places down here that rent rooms for the night and can set up chairs for meetings and such. And people who wear tall white hats who can cook a large pot of greens. The list goes on and on.