Beyond Belief

I know you guy are ready to either be astonished or have a good laugh.
We have two employees, both were married to other people at one time.
The female's husband went overseas and she evidently started having a "friendship" with a married male employee. This was common knowledge all over our medical practice. The upshot is this employee ended up pregnant (allegedly by the "friend") and she tried to palm it off on the husband, but evidently he could count to at least nine and knew he was not the culprit.

Her spouse understandably upset, left her and she has been bemoaning her fate - no husband, her lover won't acknowledge the baby, etc. He has never acknowledged the affair, but she has spread it all over the practice.

They had a lovers spat in the parking lot the other day and a patient thought a doctor and his nurse were having a fight in the parking lot.

The male romeo is still married to his wife and get this!!! his wife is expecting a baby about the same time as the alleged lover! Maybe they will end up in the same hospital at the same time.

Well, I can't wait for the end of this story when the DNA comes out. I will keep you guys advised.

Doesn't this read like a trashy romance novel? Another case for non-fraternization policy?

Thought you would like a laugh!!!

Comments