Training videos on "10 Danger zones for supervisors"

As anybody purchase the training videos: 10 danger zones for supervisors?. these videos are found at: [url]http://www.hrhero.com/videos.shtml[/url]. We are a diverse Mfg. Co. and many of our supervisors are first time supervisors and I looking for some training material that will be a good fit to our supervisors, any feedback about these videos?

Thanks

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added

• I have found the video series to be very helpful. They are quick, concise and packed with valuable information. They have the desired effect of alerting managers when a situation, request, complaint, etc., should be brought to the attention of human resources.
  • I have recently received these videos and watched them all. I'm impressed. I'm going to use them for my manager training at all seven of our locations over the next two months. They are easy to understand, to the point, and I like the presentation format . . . there's a little humor too!

It's expensive but, IMHO, worth it. Buying training videos one at a time is more expensive.

• AS one of the "stars" in the video series, I highly recommend it. P.S. I also wrote the handbook material, so I must say that it is stupendous. I am interested to hear some non-biased opinions on teh product, though!