Employee's Picture

We are currently involved in re-doing some of our promotional material. We have a professional photograher going through the building taking pictures of our products and our employees as they are building them. We need to obtain a release from these employees so that we can use the pictures in our cataloges and on our web site.
Does anyone out there have an idea of the wording I need?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • This is 5 years old, given to us by our photographer for sales brochure photography. Hope it helps.

I, hereby confer on COMPANY. the absolute and irrevocable right and permission with respect to the photographs that were taken of me or in which I may be included with others:

a)to copyright the same in the name of COMPANY or any other name selected;

b)to use, re-use, publish and re-publish the same in whole or in part, separately or in conjunction with other photographs, in any medium now or hereafter known, and for any purpose whatsoever, including (but not limited to) illustration, promotion, advertising and trade, and;

c)to use my name in connection therewith if so decided.

I hereby release and discharge COMPANY from all and any claims and demands ensuing from or in connection with the use of the photographs, including any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy.

This authorization and release shall inure to the benefit of the legal representatives, licensees and assigns of COMPANY, as well as the person who took the photographs, PHOTOGRAPHER.

I hereby affirm that I am of full age and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read the foregoing and fully understand the contents hereof. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.

Dated:
    Signed:
    Address:
    City:
    State/Zip:
    Phone:

Witness:
  • One of my former employers actually had a blanket release as part of the new-hire packet. We were a manufacturer, and used our own employees as models in all the catalogs and product literature.