Sexual Harassment Training

We want to do some training in-house and I'm wondering if anyone knows of any good programs out there that we can do ourselves? Thanks for the help.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • We've just received an excellent harassment training program to evaluate called PREVENT HARASSMENT: PROMOTE RESPECT(SM). If anyone you're interested in trying it out, send me your e-mail address, and I'll send you login information that allows you to preview the software for free through October 8 (we may extend the deadline depending on interest). The on-line training program is ready to go, but we are helping the company determine a good price range for the software. We'd love to have your input.

E-mail me at [email]webeditor@hrhero.com[/email] if you're interested.

Christy Reeder
    Website Managing Editor
    [url]www.HRhero.com[/url]
  • Due to quite a bit of interest, we've extended the preview of the harassment training software through October 15. Again, if you're interested, send me an e-mail at [email]webeditor@hrhero.com[/email] and I'll send you login information for the software.

Christy Reeder
    Website Managing Editor
    [url]www.HRhero.com[/url]
  • If you're training supervisors, I highly recommend our Ten Danger Zones training videos (and it's not just because did a lot of the editing and writing for them). We just finished making the second edition with all new video and training material. Ten videos, a big ol' training book, and supervisor handbooks for $1,297 -- more expensive than Monty Python videos but much, much cheaper than other training videos.

For a free trial, contact our customer service reps at
    [email]custserv@mleesmith.com[/email]
    (800) 274-6774

James Sokolowski
    Senior Editor
    M. Lee Smith Publishers