Does anyone have recommendations for a software to maintain HR data, specifically related to compens

Regarding software that might be suitable for maintaining HR data, specifically related to compensation. I currently have multiple Excel worksheets to track salary history, educational background, years of experience, diversity information, as well as to project future salaries in relation to our budget. I also generate our employment agreements from this data and complete various surveys, which require me to sort by different categories.

Since we offer a number different pay frequencies and benefit payments are calculated differently due to this, I am not able to use the data in our ADP payroll system.

Do you have any recommendations? Thank you.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • This is exactly what I am looking for and why I came here!

I use PeopleSoft as an HRIS tool.  However, it does not have the capability to track tuition participants.  Well, it does but our company didn't purchase it.  Currently, I am tracking all of tuition participants in excel and we all know this should not be used as a database for large amounts.  You should see this excel file I have going!  I am looking for a took to enter names, courses, dates, cost, amounts reimbursed, amounts remaining, etc.. I would also like a software where I can run reports out of it as you can out of PeopleSoft/Ceridian.

I have been searching everywhere for a nice good tool/software and I can't find anything.

Thanks!!