Is it just me?

Or is something up with HRHero.com? I posted responses to several threads on Friday and they are gone. And my PM inbox is missing new messages but some old ones were resuscitated.

(I originally posted this thread in HR-de-har-har but it makes more sense to be here...)

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • HRQ, thanks for the heads up. I'm guessing that his has something to do with a new server that our computer staff installed over the weekend. I hope to know more soon. Sorry for the inconvenience! tk

Tony Kessler
    (615) 661-0249 x 8068
  • I was right. It was the new server. Caped Computer Crusader Jim Robb has arrived on the scene, punched a few buttons, and saved the day. Some of your messages and replies have been restored, but maybe not all of them. If you still don't see something you posted over the weekend, please post it again (sorry again for the inconvenience). Jim installed the server over the weekend to try to minimize the disruption. We hope the new equipment will provide better service and reliability going forward. If you're still having problems, you can reach me at [email]tkessler@mleesmith.com[/email] or (615) 661-0249 x 8068. tk
  • FYI - Something is still going on - I'll see a post that states it has 3 replies, yet when you click on the thread, you only see one. The only way to see the other replies is to click on the "Expand All Threads" icon, which sucks because you can't see the stream of posts.
  • NeedCoffee,
    Regarding the problem we're still having today with the new server, Jim Robb says he has figured out how to restore the missing posts and is doing so as we speak. On the question of why they're disappearing in the first place, well, that may take us a little more time to figure out. Jim is working on it, too. Sorry about the problem. We need some coffee, too, I think. tk

p.s. For this particular thread, the "reply" numbers jump from 3 to 7 because Jim was sending several "test messages" (4 through 6), which he then deleted.